Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fabric Covered Bullentin Boards

LETS GET ORGANIZED! WOOHOOO!

This week my goal is to get organized. So sick of the kids papers all over the house. So I went to Hobby Lobby with coupons in hand and bought some bulletin boards and fabric. All you have to do is staple the back of the board and make it neat. Of course you need to use a heavy duty stapler.


This one is mine. For my Craft room



This is my daughters she already put alot of her pictures on.



And this one is my sons. Need to get the wrinkles yes I know :(


I have one more to make but cant show you as hubby may see it :)

Go try this its so easy and so cheap!! If you buy these predone it could cost you a fortune. With my coupon the board was just 5.00 and the fabric was just 4.00. Staple gun and staples we already owned. (These are a GREAT investment) I am sure you can use Glue if you are patient enough to wait for it to dry.