Friday, May 29, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge Card

Victoria Case is having a challenge on her blog. I had so much fun making this card. Victoria case has beautiful digital images, They are so much fun to color in. In this challenge she is giving away a free image. Willy is so cute!!!


This is the sketch we had to follow..


Here is my Card:

I used Bazill Papers for this card. The polka dot paper is from a basics pack from paper studio. Punched out matching papers for the flowers. And willy is accompanied by my layered stapled ribbon. My prisma pencils were used, I didnt even need gamsol to blend. I just used various shades of the same color to blend it in perfectly.



I also printed out one for my daughter, she loves to color just like Mommy. Look how cute! I think she did pretty well for a 4 year old :)

Have a great Day!!!