Monday, November 3, 2008

Sitting with Bear Sugar Nellie Card

Ok I tried another sugar nellie tonight with my new Leaf Branch Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I am trying to be different. LOL So this time I used a peachy colored base, with matching prima flowers.

Isnt she a pretty girl, the stamp? I decided she had to be a blonde, bright blonde, since I am a brunette she had to be opposite me. I again used my Koh I noor pencils and just kept it simple. No sentiment or ribbon this time. I did use my black stickles on the center of the brad on the flower. It gives it a little bling so the card isnt too plain. Not all cards need a sentiment on the front, right?

Cardstock: Mix of Bazzill and Stampin up
Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Sitting with Bear
Ink: Palette
Accessories: Koor I Noor, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Prima flowers, Black and Cotton Candy Stickles, Pebbles Chalk and Q tips.


First I stamped my imaged, colored her in with my pencils, then use a nesties die to cut her out in a nice shape.


Next I made my cuttlebug sandwhich (YUMMY) She is sitting inside the embossing folder, Make sure you put the image up so the embossed part is raised and not sunken.


Roll!


There she is after being smooshed! :) She looks great!


Gather your supplies. Add chalk, I use a Q tip and have a eraser near by for mistakes. You can use a chalk spray after wards to keep the chalk in its place.



Finished Card - I added Cotton Candy Stickles on the outside of the nesties circle for a little pizazz.



Close Up