Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Cards for April

I made these cards for some of my family members. I made them last week but I didnt want them too see them. So I hope they received them in the mail by now!



This Stamp set if from StampingBella, its called cruisabella
Isnt she just so Lovely? I used my copics in a variety of red shades, basic brown ribbon from Michaels, Designer Paper from K&CO, and Prisma Flowers
I really enjoyed making this card, I am in the process of buying a new bella each month. One day I will have them all (but then there will be more) So this cycle will never end! LOL I wrote in "Enjoy your Day" with a Journal Pen.



This next card was made with the new Stampin' Up! new set from the mini catalog called And Many More. . I used my new Martha Stewarts Zig Zag punch for the embossed white area. Of course I embossed with Swiss Dots. Can you tell I love my cuttlebug? I used the nesties again. I found that adorable designer paper at Hobby Lobby. The golfer was colored in with my copics. I edged the square with one of my yellow copics. Just rubbed it in with my fingers.




This final card was made for my Sister in Law. She just got engaged to a great guy!! CONGRATS AGAIN SARAH!!


This envelope was made with a some fab paper I had in my stash, I have no idea who makes it! But I got lucky! The card was made with a stamp I found at Michaels. I got the idea of adding pom pom fabric (ribbon) to my card from Papertreyink.com's Blog. I thought it was so great! Now I need to go to Walmart and find more pom pom ribbons!!

The paper was from K&CO again, yes I own almost every paper pack from K&CO. I love it!!

The stamped image was distressed with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks. And of course I used my cuttlebug with embossing folders and nesties :)


the only thing I had trouble with is that pom pom ribbon was hard to cut! I wish I added an embellishement on each end to cover my bad cutting job :( I hope she doesnt notice!



Have a great day!