Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey Sweetie

Oh I love my sugar nellies, I wish i had an unlimited budget so I can buy them all!

I made this card with my copics! I am really loving them these days. I used E09 and e37 on her hair, her jeans I used b32 and B2, the shirt was colored in with a bic marker, The dog was also colored in with the same hair color, the chair she is sitting - i used C3 and C5.

That patterned paper is from K&CO. Its double sided and so yummy!

The stamp set is called sitting with bear, and I used Martha Stewart ribbon, It is such pretty ribbon i love 7/8th sized, but this ribbon is hard to cut! Just to warn you it shreds easily. When I find a new pink that thick I will replace it.



I cut out the shapes with my cricut, plantin cartridge, flowers are by Petaloo. They are really nice! Better than punching them out. You must try these.

I am so happy summer is coming, Pink and Greens! Yippiee

have a great day