Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paper Therapy Faux Patterned Paper Challenge



I have a challenge on my group in Paper Craft Planet (PCP) going on right now. I hope you will all join and participate, I am planning on having these alot!


This challenge is to make your own patterned paper, any size your choice. You can use what ever you want.

So I used My TAC stamps! I know I am bad. Finally Right? I used Love and Laughter and Mountain Scenery which are really cheap this month! They are just 5.48

I used my brayer which I need to use more, I used Stampin up inks. Brocade Blue, Cameo Coral and Handsome Hunter. I used Momento Inks in Black for the stamped images. I masked in the valley and mountain shapes with plain ole printing paper torn into hills and valleys. It was fun to do. This one is going inside a frame. Should I sign it? LOL

Have a great night.