Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Unmounting your Stampin Up Wheels Video

I have to admit I really hate the whole wheel idea. Buying cartridges and the wheel roller is such a waste. I rather spend my money on stamps. So had a few wheels laying around, not being used.

Today I decided to unmount and while doing that I made a video on how to do it. In the end of the video you will see how I used my Angel Company acrylic blocks to stamp. I also want to mention that these are easy to store in DVD Cases or in any other stamp storage system you may have. It will save you room and lots of money on cartridges so you can buy more Angel Company stamps! :)

The Acrylic Block are available on my website... Click here.

I recommend the 1 1/2 x 8 inch OR the starter kit, i used the biggest one in the starter kit on my video

Those yummy Kai scissors to cut your stamps with are available here - they make a great investment!

You can also purchase the Creative Cling from The Angel Company

I am planning on making more videos real soon now that I figured out Windows Movie Maker.

I will be showing how you can stamp the back of your unmounted stamps soon too. I know alot of people like to see the image before they stamp. Stay Tuned!


The music on my video is by Dr John!